2 x Wall Hole Cable Tidy Plugs/Grommets 10mm White
- These grommets are ideal to tidy a 10mm/1cm hole as a tight fit (or up to 20mm/2cm with packing/silicone).
- The insert is about 27mm/2.7cm deep so would fit a hole of at least that depth and the flange measures approximately 32mm across.
- These hole tidies are much better quality than many others on the market, with fins to hold them in place (as opposed to smooth ones which are much more likely to fall out of the wall).
- The grommets will take a standard RG6 or WF100 coax cable (not WF65 unless you cut the grommet).
- Extremely easy to fit - just drill a 10mm hole in the wall, insert the grommet and thread the cable through.
- Helps to protect the wall, cable and hole from dust, dirt and moisture getting in and also hides any rough edges.
- Made from strong, durable plastic and white in colour (also available in black).