FlueSnug Boiler Flue Seal & Wall Hole Tidy Collar WHITE 100mm
The team behind PipeSnug, the innovative product that gives a quicker, smarter finish around pipework, has launched a ‘FlueSnug’ version designed to create a boiler flue seal for all 100mm boiler flues.
Sealing around a boiler flue traditionally requires pointing with sand and cement. FlueSnug removes any need for pointing, can be installed in seconds and snuggly fits the 152mm core-drilled hole in the wall through which the boiler pipe and flue exits. FlueSnug can be used both inside and outside the property for the best finish and prevents heat escaping. It also acts as a barrier to drafts, damp, insects and pests.
Furthermore, FlueSnug allows easy access to the flue for any service or maintenance work, without the need to remove existing brickwork, mortar or sealant. The FlueSnug can then simply be reinstalled once complete so no need to make good again afterwards, saving even more time and money.
Approved by major boiler manufacturers - including Worcester Bosch and Ideal - FlueSnug is one of the quickest and most cost-effective way to comply with forthcoming changes to Part L of the Building Regulations. These changes require a pipe collar or grommet to be used where a pipe enters or exits a home, helping to maintain the energy efficiency of the building.
FlueSnug is suitable for any building where a boiler flue has to be installed, including new boiler installations, retro-fitting to existing systems, new builds, local authority properties and commercial buildings.
The black FlueSnug is more commonly used externally and the white is mostly suitable for internal use. However, both colours are suitable for use inside and out depending on the colour of your flue pipe and wall.
* Fits 152mm core drill
* Replaces need to mortar around flue
* Internal and external use
* Installs in seconds and provides a long-lasting, professional finish
* Air and water-tight seal
* UV-rated so FlueSnug won't degrade over time
* Compliant with new changes to Part L of Building Regulations
* Endorsed by Worcester Bosch, Ideal Heating and other leading boiler manufacturers
* FlueSnug is made from recycled polypropylene and TPE
* The product and packaging are recyclable or biodegradable
* Make homes greener, smarter and more cost effective with FlueSnug
* Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
* Award winning product
* As seen on Dragons' Den!